CURRENTLY BOOKING NOW THROUGH AUTUMN 2025!
Drop us a line to chat and check our availability for your date. Call or text 407-892-2009.
ROYAL CREST ROOM WEDDINGS
Natural beauty, timeless elegance and romance weave together
to create the absolutely perfect place
to celebrate the beginning of your lifetime journey together.
The Magnolia Garden is one-of-a-kind.
Tucked away from the busy areas, in St. Cloud, The Royal Crest Room features the most romantic outdoor Magnolia garden setting for picturesque wedding ceremonies with the stately brick Pergola adorned with the white trellis above.
An entrance arch and the paved 60-foot aisle surrounded by seasonal flowers make it the complete picture.
Your guests will be in awe of the setting and then be amazed with the panoramic view on the outdoor Terrace while enjoying their hors d’oeuvres and cocktails.
The White Ballroom is simply exquisite.
New dark hardwood floors, windows everywhere, vaulted ceilings, well-appointed trim work and French doors leading to the Veranda where western skies show off gorgeous sunsets.
Chandeliers glistening in the light – adding just the right amount of ‘bling’ with their modern elegance.
It’s the ideal canvas on which you can make your distinctive, creative designs come to life.
Photographers absolutely love this backdrop for their fine art photography!
Our impressive White Ballroom might be the best thing that’s ever happened to a Wedding Reception.
The “Picturesque-ness” of The Royal Crest Room is amazing.
When it comes to photographic opportunities, The Royal Crest Room’s grounds and all the incredible features at every turn capture the romance like no other place.
The Royal Crest Room is the perfect venue for your wedding and reception of up to 210 people.
Our award-winning venue with our on-site catering will make your storybook wedding at The Royal Crest Room unforgettable.
DETAILS AND DISTINCTIONS
- The Royal Crest Room can accommodate up to 210 guests
- Events can go as late as 12:00 a.m. on Fridays & Saturdays; 11:00 p.m. on Sundays* through Thursdays. *Sundays on weekends with Monday Federal Holidays are treated like Saturdays.
- Additional rental hours can be purchased, available by special request only
- Royal Crest Room Catering is our exclusive caterer, providing you the convenience of in-house food preparation and service by professional Culinary and Service team
We invite you to learn more about our Wedding Menus: CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ROYAL CREST WEDDING MENUS
Included in our Wedding Ceremony & Reception Fee:
- 8-hour rental
- Includes 2 hours of set-up time plus access to two get-ready rooms (inquire about availability)
- 5 hours of event time (1 hour Ceremony; 4 hour Reception)
- 1 hour breakdown
- Access to onsite dressing rooms for two hours prior to event
- White padded chairs for Ceremony (up to 200)
- Refreshing beverage station options for Ceremony
- Ballroom Ceiling Draping (in white)
- Complimentary upgraded chairs for Reception — your choice of:
- Elegant Chiavari Chairs in Mahogany, Gold or Silver with cushions or
- Trendy Vineyard Cross-back Chairs with cushions
- Elegant Plate Chargers (various Glass and Acrylic styles)
- Chic market lighting and cocktail tables on Outdoor Terrace
- Butler-passed service of hors d’oeuvres at “Cocktail Hour”
- Choice of guest tables: 72” round seating 10 guests; 60” round seating 8 guests
- Banquet tables for gifts, favors, DJ, sweetheart or head table
- Elegantly appointed polyester to-the-floor table linens and guest napkins in choice of color (fabric upgrades available)
- China, service ware, catering equipment & supplies, attractive white bar
- Complimentary champagne toast
- Complimentary cake cutting service
- On-site Venue Manager, Banquet Captain and Chef on day of event
- Wi-Fi Service
- Complimentary parking
Available Décor Upgrades:
- Ceremony Draping (for large Pergola or small Arch at entrance of garden)
- Ceremony Chandelier
- Hedge Walls
- Wooden Hexagon Arch
- Kings tables (large rectangle 36” x 72”) seating 10 guests
- Farmhouse Tables
- Ballroom Wall Draping
Other available upgrades/services for hire:
- In-house Wedding Day Of Management services
- Audio Visual projector
- Indoor Cocktail Space
- Outdoor Reception for 75 guests or less
- Rental of Helicopter
- Fireworks Display (certain restrictions apply, please inquire)
Non-refundable initial deposit and signed Initial Deposit Agreement required to reserve date (deposit goes towards balance of Wedding)
AN INTIMATE WEDDING CEREMONY
AN 'INTIMATE' WEDDING CEREMONY
What defines an Intimate Wedding Ceremony? Usually, this term “intimate’ means a gathering of around 15-25 guests or so.
Central Florida is an exceptionally great place to hold an Intimate Wedding Ceremony for couples who live in the area or are just visiting! Because of all of the incredible attractions in the Orlando area, holding an Intimate Wedding Ceremony here at The Royal Crest Room can be a wonderfully fun and memorable time for you and your guests!
At The Royal Crest Room, we are happy to accommodate a small ceremony in our Magnolia Garden either during the week or at a time in the morning during the weekend (depending on the time of year, with winter time being more restrictive due to less sunlight during the day).
We are also able to extend the time here and you can enjoy your more intimate Wedding Ceremony with the addition of a One-Hour Reception (for hors d’oeuvres, cake and a First Dance).
Just let us know what you have in mind!
And, for any sized “Wedding Ceremony-Only” at The Royal Crest Room, the following is included:
- Use of the beautiful Outdoor Magnolia Garden
- White padded chairs for ceremony
- Refreshing beverage station
- Venue Manager
- Extraordinary photo locations on our property
- Referrals to excellent vendors for officiant, floral, photography, cake, etc.
As we mentioned, you may also choose to add an extra hour (or even two) to enjoy hors d’oeuvres, or a celebration cake, and the all-important first dance:) We are happy to customize this with you.
Click HERE to let us know what else you may like to add to your custom Ceremony Package.